The popularity of AOL Desktop Gold in the world of desktop software is increasing and along with it, the demand increases as well. These days there are many people who are aware of this all-in-one desktop and are drawn to it simply because of the level of convenience it provides to the users and also because of its amazing features and benefits. It does the work of three to four software and multitasking becomes easy for customers especially for those who are always busy and always on the go. And not only is this good for multi-tasking but it always provides security and protection while the users are browsing or streaming or using their email. It blocks unnecessary websites from loading and prevents unwanted spam emails and potential virus threats and malware. Therefore many people seek to utilize this software in order to enjoy these unique properties it has to offer.
Steps for Downloading and Installing AOL Desktop Gold
But often at times, customers get confused in the download and install process of desktop gold. So for those of you looking for the right way to Download AOL Desktop Gold, follow the instructions carefully:
- Step 1: Go to the official AOL site and look for AOL Desktop Gold.
- Step 2: Click ‘download now’.
- Step 3: Choose your desired folder in which you want to save the link.
- Step 4: Go to file explorer and open the folder where the link has been saved.
- Step 5: Click the ‘install_aol_desktop’ icon and run it as administrator.
- Step 6: Read the license and agreement in the dialog box and click ‘I agree’.
- Step 7: Before closing it click ‘install now’ and wait for the installation process to get over.
- Step 8: Restart your computer after you finish installing the software.
Before downloading make sure that you have the system requirement needed to install the software. Or else your computer will not be compatible with the software.
These following steps will help you to install AOL desktop gold into your computer. Make sure that you enter the correct URL and follow the steps correctly to prevent unwanted inconveniences.